To ensure the safety of our staff and our patients, we have had some changes within Ashe Street Physiotherapy Clinic. These changes are based on the current public health guidelines. Thank you for understanding.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home. You will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your appointment. Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Please refrain from presenting to the clinic until your given appointment time.
- Please come alone to your appointment as visitors will not be permitted to stay in the waiting area.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival & on leaving your appointment. There is a sanitising station located inside the front door of the clinic.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your visit to the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you. Your physiotherapist will be wearing a mask throughout the appointment also.
- We will be thoroughly cleaning treatment rooms & touched surfaces between patients.